Wed, 27 Apr|
ScreenFit April '22 class presented by Equity NZ & PISA
ScreenFit is a high-intensity screen workout for teams consisting of a writer, director and 2 x actors of all levels that improves ‘screen fitness’, increases networks and maximises the ability to work on a scene in a limited period. It's like crossfit, but for screen!
Time & Location
27 Apr 2022, 6:30 pm – 8:45 pm
Auckland, 243 Karangahape Road, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
About the Event
Here’s how ScreenFit works:
1. Writers, actors and directors register for ScreenFit individually (not as teams). Writers submit a 5min script (for 2 characters only), synopsis, and character briefs.
2. 6x teams consisting of a writer, 2x actors and a director are chosen by us. Your team is introduced via email and sent the above information the week prior to the class.
3. All teams meet / sign in at the Fale Sāmoa on Wed 27th Apr 2022, 6.15pm for a 6.30pm kickoff. (Vax passes required).
4. All teams rehearse/block their scene for 30 mins.
5. Each team runs a "final block rehearsal" presentation of their script to the entire group and our G.I. (guest instructor) which can be filmed on one of the team member’s phone for their own team’s records.
6. Our G.I. gives quick feedback to each team.
7. Networking time!